|READ S.E.V.E.N. on PATREON! www.patreon.com/tirnanogindust…|
Good day, damen und herren!|
The name's Francesco, and I'm a Latin and ancient Greek teacher who studies to become a lacanian psychoanalyst. In my free time, I work as freelance illustrator and comic writer.
Important: this prices are ONLY for private customer. If you want use my works for merchandising or kinda stuff, you have to know that prices will be VERY higher (doubled or more). Don't try to fool me, I'm pretty tired of smartasses that search on DeviantArt for low price arts.
I can do but I won't post in my gallery any:
Fetish; Violence; Giantesses; Excessively muscular women; Vore; Weird furry stuff
All of those can be done, but won't be posted in my gallery and the price will be doubled due to the fact I can't use them for my portfolio.
A commissioner have to:
- Send me short and exaustive explication of what I have to do (if lineart, sketch, shaded or colored, and number of characters).
- DON'T send me infinite description of you character because I have not the time to read them, only give me the information that I need to draw it.
- Be PRECISE about the pose, I don't like to waste time 'cause a commissioner was not clear about what he/she wants.
- BEWARE: usually I do fullobody without any problem, but the prices upthere an not necessarily for fullbody artworks: the price could change a little if the artwork is long and complicated and the commissioner needs a complete fullbody. Usually the price won't change more than 4-5€.
- Send me some pics as references.
- Pay half of the price first.
- Wait about a week.
- THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, READ CAREFULLY: you have to be very precise about what you want, or if you tell me 'it's up to you' you have to accept my interpretation of your character or my choose about what you told me to do freely. For example, I won't redraw an armor if you told me 'make something like a demon armor' and then you don't like the metal claws I put in it. You should have said 'make a demon armor with these specific characteristics'. Any changes to the commission due to a commissioner's lack of precision will charge a minimal amount of 3€ in the sketch phase, 5€ for the lineart phase, and 10€ for the color phase.
So, you have to tell me:
- camera angle
If you let me free to do any of those, any change after the drawing will be charged. Also, if you don't tell me anything about, for example, the camera angle of the drawing, I'll consider it up to my decision, and if you ask me to change completely it after the drawing is done, It'll be charged.
My tumblr: tirnanogindustries.tumblr.com/
My facebook: www.facebook.com/ajeje.brazorf…